A Step-by-Step Guide
To Becoming a JUVIA Affiliate
How does it work?
The first step to becoming a JUVIA affiliate is to sign up with Awin. Awin is an affiliate network that will allow you to get a unique link (which you can share with anyone) and earn a commission from every person who clicks on that link and makes a purchase within 30 days.
To get started, click here and then navigate to “sign up and join programme”
Choose which way you would like to sign up, either directly or through Instagram.
We will show you the steps if you’ve chosen the first option below:
Step 1: Account Setup
To create an account with Awin, you’ll start by filling out some basic information, such as your name, email and country.
Step 2: Promotional Type
Once you get to the second step of the sign-up form, this is where you need to select how you wish to promote your affiliate links.
You can select options like social media, blog, newsletter etc.
If you’re a dietician or nutritionist and don’t have an active social or website presence, we recommend you select “newsletter” as shown below, as you’ll likely email your clients the link directly.
If you’re unsure, it doesn’t matter too much what you select, as long as your profile description sounds like a good fit (make sure to mention what you do), we’ll be happy to accept you.
Step 3: Promotional Space
This is where you will fill out what you do and how you will promote our products in more detail.
Step 4: Verification
Once you reach the verification tab, you can verify your profile in one of 2 ways:
- Via an invitation code. This is the quickest way to join. You can use the code 39771148 (valid until 22 Oct) to sign up.
- You can pay £1 to verify. The £1 joining deposit will be reimbursed via your publisher account once you reach your first payment threshold.
Step 5: Create your unique link
Once your application has been approved (this may take a few days - you will receive an email from Awin), you will be able to start promoting JUVIA and earning a commission.
- To get your unique link, you simply click on Toolbox from your Awin dashboard (they will send you an email with a link once they approve your account).
- From there, navigate to Link Builder.
- Select JUVIA under Advertiser
- Enter the URL you wish you promote. This can be our homepage https://juvia.me/ or any other page on our website
- Click Generate Link
- Your unique URL will appear on the bottom, as shown on the screenshot. You can now use this link to share with your clients, friends or family.
Step 6: Start promoting JUVIA
You can use a variety of methods to promote JUVIA, such as creating blog posts, using social media, or simply sending your unique link in an email to your clients.
You will be able to track your progress and earnings through the Awin dashboard, so you can easily see how much commission you are earning.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime and we look forward to collaborating with you!
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?