Chia Pudding, A Delicious And Healthy Treat
Mar 24, 2023
Chia pudding is a delicious and nutritious treat that's perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. Made with chia seeds, almond milk, and your favour ripe berries, this creamy vegan chia pudding recipe is loaded with protein and essential vitamins - it'll soon become one of your favourite go-to recipes!
This recipe is perfect for vegans, gym-goers, and for anyone that likes to enjoy a guilt-free desert that is actually good for you (there aren’t many of them).
Adding JUVIA to this desert ensures that everyone can enjoy it; tummy trouble is now a thing of the past.
What you will need
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk (any plant-based or ordinary milk works too)
- Berries of your choice, but raspberries, strawberries and blueberries work well.
- 1 tablespoon of JUVIA
Note: It is best to soak the chia seeds in the milk for about 15-20 mins so they fully expand.
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds and almond milk and stir until evenly mixed.
- Let the chia pudding mixture sit for at least 15 minutes before stirring again. Let it sit for longer if you prefer a thicker chia pudding consistency.
- After the chia pudding has thickened to your desired consistency, add in the berries of your choice and mix them into the chia pudding.
- To sweeten your chia pudding add 1 tablespoons of JUVIA
- Eat right away or place the chia pudding in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until chilled before serving.
Note: Chia pudding is high in protein and rich in essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc and antioxidants like polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory properties. It can be stored for up to one week in an airtight container so make sure you make enough for multiple days.